Monday, December 5, 2016

Slay chick

Hi guys,
Hope you are having a great day. I am not at home, after a lovely afternoon shopping for Christmas presents. 
Have you got your C presents ? Luckily this year I won't be seing many people lol.
Anyway, since I wanted to make a statement outfit today, I've combined some awesome pieces that I just know you'll like ! 
Just check out the vid, photos and what I wore, below 👇










What I wore:
- Bershka jeans
- Morgan de Toi bag



So, really hope you like my look and you consider it suitable for a shopping day, but in a "making-a-statement" kinda way if you know what I mean. :)
Thank you for stopping by nonetheless and "see" you tomorrow !
Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! x
    http://josefinmolander.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Working girl

Hi guys, I'm having a very looong week ahead as I'll be working so much. Like look at the time I'm publishing this; 7:30 in t...