Tuesday, December 27, 2016

When times end..

Hi guys,
Today was such a lovely day... I had a few hours free in the afternoon so I went to see the city lights and delighted myself in spending time with my better half. 💑
What did you do today? 
Other than that, I would like to show you a super cute look, just perfect to go on a date (ok, for this season, you should add a warm jacket as well). 
Don't forget to check out what I'm wearing which is written below the pics:

`








What I wore:
- Zara jeans


Really hope you like my look, sweeties ! 
I'll be back with more tomorrow xo

Kisses,
R.






3 comments:

  1. Choker tops are one of my faves and the style looks great on sweaters too. I love your outfit <3

    / O.R.R. - Life & Style Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this sweater
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice dress and combination :)
    Regards

    walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Working girl

Hi guys, I'm having a very looong week ahead as I'll be working so much. Like look at the time I'm publishing this; 7:30 in t...