Monday, January 16, 2017

B*tch, I'm special

Hello sweeties,
I'm so fed up with the poor service Photobucket offers, also now that some of the pics from my previous posts were deleted ! So frustrating. What photo hosting servers are you using? Would love to hear some options.

Anyway, I'm happy to bring you today a whole new outfit post ! Yey ! My new outfit is so perfect for a rock concert, or so I see it. I'd be very happy to see what you think.











What I wore:

Hope you like the look, guys!
The boots I cannot remember where I have them from, but you can def check out some similar styles here.

Kisses,
R.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...