Friday, January 20, 2017

I put a spell on you

Hi guys,
Hope you are all having a great Friday ! I'm actually waiting to go a little shopping to see what can I pick up more for my departure next week. I saw the weather is quite rainy, so I'm a bit in a jam on what to take with me? 
Anyway, the good news is that I've finally got the chance to shot the outfit that I wore on Saturday, the one that you've been asking me about ! YEY :), so here's the pics and to find out what I was wearing, just read below 👇









What I wore:
- Zara long coat
- Bershka shorts
- Guess crossbody bag
- Luxe to kill boots 




Really think this look is something that you would wear for a night out if you wanna be quite sassy and stylish.
Now I got to run ! 

Kisses,
R.

7 comments:

  1. ♥I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)♥
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Way That You've styled Them with the rest of this outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim on denim look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love for this outfit <3
    Perfect denim combination,
    Kisses
    Diana
    http://www.elainspira.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...