Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Let's twist

Hi guys,
I'm bringing my outfit post a bit early today as this evening I'll be quite busy this afternoon attending an event, so better check my instastories for live updates ! :)
Anyway, I know how you all appreciated my look the other day and I've been quite in a dressy mood lately, so the outfit that I'm wearing today is also in that certain style, but with a '20s twist. I bet you will absolutely love it ! One of my friends told me also that she could see herself wearing this dress at a dance show!(she's a professional twist dancer)
Or, of course, you can totally wear it at a dinner date :)

















What I wore:
- New Look clutch


Hope I'll be able to post something tomorrow as well.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for my travel adventures starting tomorrow!!!
I'll be traveling for 2 weeks, guys ! really excited

Kisses,
R.











7 comments:

  1. You look amazing!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful look
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this glitz and glam look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it very cute . .. Really nice,Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. Have a good day :) With best best wishes :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely pictures, dear. You look stunning, as always:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...