Mare albastra

Hi guys,
As I previously said, I tend to write down the post title from what I'm listening to at the time. I really love some Romanian songs too! That one is from one of my curent faves, the song itself is called "please" but it says a lot " blue sea" in it. If you're a fan of fab music you can always search up for Carla's Dreams, the one I like you can find it here.
Anyway, I have an outfit that goes with the song lol. I really love the wall where I shot the look.
It's very cozy and sport at the same time.










What I wore:
- Mango sweater
- Nike sneakers 

What do you think, guys?! 

Kisses,
R.




Comments

  1. Loving the sporty vibe!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice casual look :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl love your style!

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun