Tuesday, January 24, 2017

No, it's real !

Hi guys,
I'm still sick in bed and I feel like I'm dying inside. I really hope that it will be better tomorrow as I have an event to go it in the evening...I'll probably take an overdose of medicine and just suck it all in, like be a man about it lol. It's great that I still have a sense of humour, totally opposite from my curent ugly face.👹 #lookinglikethelivingdead
Ok, enough feeling sorry for myself routine, it's time to get rolling with today's outfit post - yey ! 
Just look at how gorgeous this combo is for going out on a Friday night for instance! 
What do you think? Where would you go out dressed like this?













What I wore:

Really hope you like the look, guys! Oh, I cannot wait to feel so better again :)
Kisses,
R.









7 comments:

  1. Feel better! Thanks for posting!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting look:) great dress:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes ! My goodness ! Can't stop looking at them.
    Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Love the coat!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Burgundy on top of black is just sophisticated and cozy!

    MISS LUCIA | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...