Monday, January 23, 2017

Office, but not quite like

Hi guys,
Ugh, I'm feeling so sick and I look like s*it rrr.. I'm gonna put myself in the bed soon and get a hot tea and take care of myself before I part. Hope I'll be better before I live.
Luckily, I did quite a few outfit shots in advance, so I have something new every day to show off. 
Today I'm having a look that can be business chic, with a twist ! 
Check out below what I'm wearing









What I wore:
- Zara heels
- W.E. jacket






Really hope you like this look, guys and be sure to be back tomorrow for more !
Kisses,
R.

5 comments:

  1. Love the stripes on the stripes!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bag ! Wow ! Btw, what did you do with your bag ?
    Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. We love your outfits! Maybe you could also use more the potential of the city and publish more images with your styles near some beautiful buildings of Brussels etc... Just an idea, because we love Brussels :) Best regards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...