Tuesday, January 10, 2017

On my level

Hi guys,
I just had an amazing day, meeting new people and just spending an afternoon away from all the insta-drama to say so 😅😃
Lately it's been so cold over here, as it is in all Europe. Now the outfit I'm wearing today I find it quite nice if you only stay like max 1h outside, but it's worth dressing like that knowing that I got lots  of compliments myself while wearing it.
Don't forget to check out where you can grab my look:









What I wore:
- Choices skirt


So how do you find the look, guys?
Would it be something you'd wear? :)


Kisses,
R.





9 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look <3

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! i love your shoes ! kisses, tysiatestuje.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a good day. Love your outfit! That skirt is stunning.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...