Straight forward

Hi guys,
Hope your weekend was cool ! Mine was quite busy, mainly with work and now I'm actually waiting a bit before going to the movies. Gonna see The Boyfriend, with one of my fave actors, James Franco - love that guy ! 
Anyway, I know you're anxious to check out the new outfit of the day! I've been rocking a lot of dresses lately as you probably saw on my Instastories, but will def share with you each and every one of my tenues. 
Check out this combo:







What I wore:
- Oh Polly coat
- Zara boots
- Sfera clutch





Really hope you like the look. I was wondering if I should buy the pink version of my coat too :)
Kisses,
R.



Comments

  1. Loving the velvet trend!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete


  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog, and I’m in LOVE with it! Amazing layout an content.
    Love your style, you rock!!
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun