Better. Stronger.

Hi guys,
I know I promised I'll be more active on my blog, but I'm just finding myself in a point where I want to get out more and take advantage of my family, friends, etc..But, I'm still doing my thang, my love for fashion will never die :).
Today I'm back with a really cute outfit that I hope you'll like ! It's very simple to put together if you have the right 'ingredients'









What I wore:
- Zara vest
- Zaful shirt dress
- Kendal+Kylie boots
- Zara bag


This would be super pretty to wear even for a day date :)
What do you think?

Kisses,
R.

Comments

  1. interesting set, nice bag
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    I see your blog daily. your blog is very useful for me & i like so much..

    AUDBOS Double Driver In-ear Deep Bass Noise Isolating Earphones|Headphones|Earbuds with Mic and Remote (Silver Hoop)

    Buy Now High Quality Earphone with good sound :-

    Earphones DB-01 | audbos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun