Monday, February 27, 2017

The BIG SALE

Hey guys ! 
The week has just started a lot better for me as a huge sale is going on at Shopbop ! But hurry, you got only 5 days in which you can have massive savings. I, personally, have Shopbop on my fave list and am even a subscriber so whenever they have a promotion, I immediately receive a mail. Oh, and not to mention that they stay updated with the latest trends and you can be informed as well.
But today I wanted to let you know that the awesome sale is now live ! Pick your fave pieces and have awesome discounts.
I would suggest taking a look at the new arrivals.
For the brand exclusions and terms, check out this page.

Gotta leave now, have some serious shopping to do 💃💃!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...