Thursday, February 23, 2017

Tout donner

Hello sweeties,
I'm slowly coming back from my stiff-neck problem, and today, even though the wild was blowing like crazy and it rained like 90% of the day, I've managed to shot real quick some awesome pics ! 
The first outfit I'd like to share with you all is quite simple, yet chic, perfect for an afternoon out in the town or going out with your girlfriends, or even for a date ! 












What I wore:
- River Island bag



Really hope you like the look, guys! 
I'll def be back with another one tomorrow, so stay tuned :)


Kisses,
R.




3 comments:

  1. You look stunning and I most say, I love the look!
    Cant wait to see tomorrow's outfit :)

    http://beeinstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ootd. It's very sophisticated with a edge!

    I would love some feedback on my blog <3

    http://www.paddlinginstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...