All laced up

Hello sweeties,
The weekend is almost over and tomorrow is just around the corner, but this time it will be better cause spring in finally here and I do hope the big sunshine will stay here forever, keep getting warmer and brighter ! 
I have a rather sexy look to propose for you today. I think it would have been better to share this yesterday so that you can have some club inspo lol.












What I wore:
- Sfera clutch





Really hope you liked the look, sweeties !
Hope you'll enjoy this Sunday xo

Best,
R.

Comments

  1. Your pictures show me again that it is really worth to visit, thanks for sharing! You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cool pictures! Love the dress! :)

    And those laced-up boots.. sexy! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun