I'd rather be sleeping

Hello sweeties,
I really hope you enjoyed this weekend. I didn't even got out of bed yesterday lol. Actually, I'm doing a TVD marathon and I'm so happy I don't have a good memory cause that way I can enjoy all over again my fave TV series :).
As you can imagine, I have prepared a new outfit post for you today ! It's quite chic and perfect for say 17 degrees temperature.










What I wore:
- Urban Outfitters skirt
- Botkier bag
- Asos shoes


So, what do you think?
Isn't this a super cute look?
Kisses,
R.


Comments

  1. I have exactly the same shirt i adore to wear it :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos:) You look lovely in this set:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun