Monday, March 13, 2017

Keep calling your name

Hi guys,
Classic me, with just a few time before I need to leave for my flemish courses and after a whole day of TVD series ( yes, I started re-watching it), I'm just rushing over here to share with you a new outfit of the day post ! Imagine a total babe all prepped up for her date - that's the look I'm aiming for here... although I wish I was really going on a date... I do miss the first years of a relationship, the rush, the adrenaline, the in-love feeling.. But now I have my Prada bag to fill the void lol.






What I wore:
- Zara shoes


Really hope you like the look, everyone ! 
Hope to be back tomorrow :)
Kisses,
R.






3 comments:

  1. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are so cute! Love your outfit sweetie! Have a lovely day ahead!!

    Lots of Love,
    Shivangi,
    www.outoncatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...