Olive

Hi guys,
The weather has been a nag these days and I couldn't shot something...but hope I'll be back on track soon.
Until then, I'll maybe tease you now and then with some brand new outfit propositions like the one I have instored for you today. :) I'm sure you'll totally love it ! It's so easy to put it together .
Just check it out if you don't believe me ! 






What I wore:
- Morgan de Toi coat
- Zara bag




Really hope you'll like the new look, guys!
Have a perfect weekend xo
Kisses,
R.

Comments

  1. Looks cool your look with the overknee boots!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling combined with heels
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! love this outfit! you look gorgeous :D
    and I really like the skirt. so nice ^^

    Inge
    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun