Monday, March 6, 2017

Victorian

Hello sweeties,
A bit "late to the party" today, but better late then never, right? I'm happy to able to stay up a bit more tonight and write down a new outfit post that I just know you were be dying for lol :D.
Anyway, I don't have that much of strength to stay awake long, so I'll just leave you with the outfit post ! 








What I wore:
- Liujo pants
- JollyChic bag



Really hope you liked the look, guys!
Hope to be back soon with a new ootd ...
Kisses,
R.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...