Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Fleurs

Hi guys,
Hope you all had a fab weekend. I was super busy with gym lately. My future 30s are starting to show all around my body. What did you do this weekend?
I'm happy to be back with a new outfit post today ! The weather is just dreadful over here and it's nearly impossible to shoot spring looks right now :(









What I wore:
- Asos jeans
- H&M bodysuit
- Zara shoes
- H&M bag


Really hope you like the look, sweeties! I have to hurry up and help my hubby in the kitchen with the pancakes now :)

Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty floral blouse. I will have to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great vibrant look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...