Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Jumpsuit

Hey guys,
I had a super long trip yesterday, but I arrived safe and sound late in the evening at a very nice hotel in Tenerife. I don't want to spoil a future travel post, so that's all I'm going to say for now. If you want to know more, you can always follow me on Instagram where I use my Insta-stories quite often ! ;)
Anyway, I still have a lot of outfit posts that I did before leaving Brussels, so I have a lot of material to keep you "busy" while you wait for a Tenerife post, lol. The internet is very limited here at the hotel, so I'm trying to keep the hour curfew ! 
Meanwhile, check out this cool look:











What I wore:
- H&M bag
- Zara belt


Hope to come back with another OOTD post tomorrow, same time ;)


Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! x
    http://josefinmolander.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool !! Have a nice day doll! ❤

    -------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...