Thursday, July 13, 2017

Swish swish

Hi guys,
I hope you are having a delightful week. I'm actually super excited to part this weekend with my good friend, Monica which is also a blogger and we are going to have the most fun weekend ever ! 👅 - be sure to follow me on Instagram for more - 

And I'm also back with a new awesome look that I just know you'll totally love xo








What I wore:
- Guess jeans
- River Island bag


My Cavalli wedges are so ancient and plus, I bought them a half size down so they are a bit tight ... still a beautiful pair for my shoe collection, don't you think so ?

Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit
    that blouse is so gorgeous
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit.. totally loving that
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling
    You look great
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...