Sunday, August 20, 2017

Printed dreams

Hi guys, 
So what are you doing this Sunday? Yesterday I left under the impression that today is Monday. A somehow cruel impression because who on Earth would let their subconscious think that ? 
Times like this I glaze upon my little bunny and seing him so peaceful, without a care in the world.. 
He was quite mesmerized the other day when he saw me wearing this beautiful dress... he's a sucker for long dresses actually. It may be the fact that he can reach them, touch them and so on :).
But indeed, my dress was/is gorgeous ! In fact, my whole outfit comes from the same wonderful place - Maison-Lab. They tend to have the upmost unique and affordable pieces from well known brands. I had even the chance to be present at the La Bottega x Maison-Lab online pop-up store launch, and let me tell you ... it was amazing ! :)










What I wore:
- Steve Madden ankle strap sandals 
- Rocco Barocco satchel bag


Really hope you like this look and I just can't wait to be back soon with more ! 

Kisses,
R.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress :) Funny for me to discover a blogger shooting in places I know so well ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/tuscany-my-name-is-lucca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. What a beautiful dress! I love the colour and the way it flows.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are looking gorgeous in this silk dress. I love it too. I wish i will wear it too with my favorite UK Collectionz film leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...