Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sweet mornings

Good morning wonderful people,
I hope this day will bring you only good vibes like my outfit that I have instored for you this fine Tuesday. I'm actually planning to do a lot of pics so I have what to share with you for the days to come... 
Anyway, this is my outfit for today ^^









What I wore:
- Zara sandals

Isn't this a cute outfit or what?! The dress has a good thick fabric so totally awesome to wear on this weather ^^

Hope you like it !
I'll be back tomorrow with another OOTD :)

Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. Chic, sweet and lovely outfit ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/tuscany-my-name-is-lucca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...