Friday, September 8, 2017

Dusk till Dawn


Hello lovelies,
As you can imagine, I'm totally in love with ZYAN feat Sia's new song ! In that vibe and combined with Fall weather, I'm happy to bring you the new outfit of the day, a look 100% 3Suisses.
Recently they added the Next brand that I love very much and am happy to have chosen a look that will blow you away ! 













What I wore:

That way you have direct access to every piece of my outfit ! I would like to mention that the booties are extra comfortable and yes, I wore them yesterday to the Brussels Gallery Weekend ! 
Hope you like the fashion mix :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a new outfit post for sure ^^

Kisses,
R.


3 comments:

  1. nice look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trop canon ce look !! J'adore tes bottines <3

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with this dress! SO beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...