Saturday, September 2, 2017

Fall Edit - 2017

Hi sweeties,
As we are now one step closer to Fall ( according to the Belgian calendar actually as in Romania it's officially Fall lol), I thought I should share a little bit my thoughts on the new season trends ! This evening, I'd like to concentrate on the color trend for this season - RED ! 
As a Scorpio, I think red defines me quite well even though I never did had a favorite color, but if I were to have one, I think it would be red :).


Passionate. Daring. Sexy.
This is how I would define the color Red.


This is my Fall edit for this gorgeous color.
Spoiler alert: the boots are my fave ! 

Where are the pieces from ?
1. the jacket - pushButton 
2. the shoes - Trademark
3. the bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim 
4. the dress - Black Halo Dresses 

Love much ❓


Kisses,
R.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...