Friday, September 1, 2017

Mi gente

Hello lovelies,
Friday is here ! - YEY 🎉- And I have a really cool event this evening so be sure to stay up on my Instastories ^^ 
And also, I'm finally getting my nails done today as they look like hawk claws..that, I cannot wait ! 

From glam yesterday to casual today, I now have the new outfit post to show you ! 
This is quite perfect for jeans/long pants season, but still warm outside, with sunshine and everything.










What I wore:
- LiuJo jeans
- Steve Madden strap sandals from Maison-Lab
- JollyChic bag

Really hope you like the look, sweeties ! 
I will be back tomorrow with another one for sure ^^
It feels so good to be back home and doing daily outfit posts

Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. I love black and white look :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice black and white with this gingham piece ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/09/01/tuscany-collodi/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...