Skip to main content

Rara.

Good morning everyone,
I sure slept like a baby last night😴. I think getting older makes you enjoy more staying at home rather than going out partying Fridays and Saturdays. Sure, I still love to go out, but not every weekend.
What I do enjoy is sharing with you guys my outfit ideas and today is no exception. Even more, the funky outfit I wear today comes with a little extra discovery. 
As you probably know, I'm a big fan of accessories. I have gathered so many over the years that I literally need a full size closet to shelter them all. Now, I try to orientate myself to more original pieces. I have found quite a few at Rara Jewelry. I'll just put the whole info on the brand below for you to find out everything about it 👇. I can simply say that the two rings I'm wearing are so beautiful ! The craftsmanship and gorgeous stones that are used to decorate the rings are superb and I really love the fact that you can mix and match the rings, practically making a statement piece :).









What I wore:
- Zara pants
- New Look booties
- Mango bag
- Rara rings ; wearing pink opal and yellow topaz (the big one) and tourmaline (the red one)

About Rara Jewelry:
Rara is a jewelry brand established in 2015 by two brothers Val and Valentine Wikstrem. 
It started, when they’ve been traveling in Asia and discovered the precious world of gemstones. They realized that it was a calling at that stage of life to try something new. And they did. 
Val became extremely enthusiastic about stones that has seen on the markets and mines, so started to collect them with a single aim. Just as his brother Valentine felt the similar vibes and took actions to become a jeweler learning everything he might need about gemology and Jeweller’s art. 


The idea of collecting is intended for Rara as well. It is more than a hobby, it is a lifelong investment in mood, in feelings. It is more than jewelry. You have that unique opportunity to become an artist by choosing rings with different shapes, forms and gemstones. You can mix all rings. You can create own set and collection of rings. 
All gemstones are natural. Each ring is custom-made, that is what called unicity. 
The purest intention was to create something you can fall in love with. To create an appurtenance, not just another accessory. 
There are Plain and Rough collections. The product line will grow, proposing you new designs to satisfy every whim.

Really hope you enjoyed my article and my ootd of course :) !
Hope to be back soon with other stylish news xo

Kisses,
R.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

Hi guys, A bit "late to the party" today, but def I'll make it worth your while! I have a super fab casual look instored for you today, very simple and casual, but with a touch of slay, if you know what I mean! 😉 The whole look actually comes from3Suissesand I'm sure you'll totally love it - totally falling for each item.  Check out the vid and photos:









What I wore: - 3Suisses treggings  - 3Suisses pullover  - 3Suisses boots - 3Suisses satchel - TwinkleDeals jacket

Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys ! Really hope you loved the look !  Will be back tomorrow with another one :) Kisses, R.







Day at the office

Hi guys, Can you imagine that we've already arrived at the middle of the week? I know most of you work at the office and indeed, sometimes it gets lonely having to stay at home and not having a closet packed with office clothes, but I still wanted to show off a really cute office look that I personally would wear to work !  Since my Manfield shoes have a 70s vibe to them, I thought I should add a more feminine touch in the upper part of my outfit, just to sweeten the deal. Now these shoes can be worn in many ways and you can definitely play on the masculine style and wear them with a pair of pants, in a suit..you know, go full rogue in that direction. But here, I wanted to build a softer look. The shiny leather is quite an unique touch to the shoes and the thick heel makes them a comfortable pair of shoes that you can actually walk in and stay all day at the office. Add a pencil skirt, a pair of tights and an envelope clutch and you're good to go for this Fall ! 









What I wore:

Dusk till Dawn

Hello lovelies, As you can imagine, I'm totally in love with ZYAN feat Sia's new song ! In that vibe and combined with Fall weather, I'm happy to bring you the new outfit of the day, a look 100% 3Suisses. Recently they added the Next brand that I love very much and am happy to have chosen a look that will blow you away ! 












What I wore: - Next dress from 3Suisses - Next booties from 3Suisses - Next bag found at 3Suisses - Next earrings from 3Suisses - Next puffy key chain from 3Suisses
That way you have direct access to every piece of my outfit ! I would like to mention that the booties are extra comfortable and yes, I wore them yesterday to the Brussels Gallery Weekend !  Hope you like the fashion mix :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a new outfit post for sure ^^
Kisses, R.